The keynote speakers of FENIX Final public event have been confirmed and will hand out their vision in front of an audience of more than 150 guests. The keynote speakers are:
- Pietro DARPA, Vice President, Supply Chain Europe: Logistics and End to End Strategic Planning P&G Europe
- Szymon OSCISLOWSKI, Deputy Head of Unit, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Paolo SANGIORGIO, Director Division on Infomobility, NAP, ITS, DG Road Safety Italian Ministry of Infrastructures and Transports
- Foteini KEFALIDOU, Legal Advisor to the Vice Greek Minister of Transport Mr. Michael Papadopoulos
- Mr Pawel WOJCIECHOWSKI, Coordinator of the Rhine-Alpine Corridor
- Myra BLANCO, Director of Advancement, Partnerships, & Outreach- Virginia Tech Transportation Institute USA
FENIX consortium members will showcase their achievements after these distinguished guests’ remarks. The 11 Pilot Sites will be presented during a marketplace.
The final agenda is here.