- This event has passed.
FENIX Sessions at the ITS World Congress 2021
October 11 - October 15
ITS Congress is taking place between 11 and 15 October 2021.
FENIX is happy to announce its participation in the sessions below which also include the FENIX General Assembly.
Throughout the Congress, you can visit the ERTICO booth where we will have a display and information desk.
For a more detailed overview of the Congress programme for the entire week, please visit the Congress website.
SIS 91 Digital transformation in logistics
Monday, October 11, 2021 11:00 – 12:30
Messe – B6 – Room 6
This session aims to discuss, with the top speakers, the main obstacles to connect and share data in interconnected logistics but also the opportunities of a federative network of platforms and stimulate the discussion with the audience about data governance, functional interoperability, cybersecurity, economy of scale and collaboration between main actors.
Organised by Lidia Buenavida Peña, ERTICO – ITS Europe, Belgium and Steve Novosad (HNTB) United States.
Moderator : Eusebiu Catana, ERTICO – ITS Europe, Belgium
- André Perpey, NeoGLS, France
- Fernando Liesa, ETP-Alice, Belgium
- Roeland van Bockel, Ministry of Infrastructure and Water management, The Netherlands
- Sergio Barbarino, P&G, Belgium
- Szymon Oscislowski, European Commission, DG MOVE, Belgium
- Marcel Huschebeck, PTV Group, Germany
TP 19 Demonstrating impact
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 17:15 – 18:15
Messe – B6 – Room 10
Moderated by Søren Sørensen, SFMCON ApS, Denmark
- Michael Schuldes (IKA – RWTH Aachen) – Enforcing requirements on driving-scenario detections utilizing weighted Directed Acyclic Graphs
- Egemen Karabiyik (AVL Research and Engineering Turkey) – Virtual validation of lane keeping systems: how classifiers demonstrate user acceptance for comfort and safety
- Andres Ladino (University Gustave Eiffel) – Cross-Platform Simulation Architecture with application to truck platooning impact assessment
- Sven Maerivoet (Transport & Mobility Leuven) – Impact Assessment and User Acceptance of Cooperative ITS for Trucks
- Eusebiu Catana (ERTICO – ITS Europe) – Future of Logistics: FENIX- A European Federated Network of Information exchange
FENIX General Assembly
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 8:00 – 12:45
CCH – Room X3